Vertix Pico Needles
- Regular price
- Sale price
Make your mark in the PMU world with the New Vertix Pico, featuring a slim, tapered cartridge design that offers maximum visibility and pixel-perfect precision. We’ve redesigned our tips from the ground up, introducing a new internal system for superior stability and reduced vibration, so you can achieve beautiful results while gentle on the skin. Take control over each needle stroke during procedures with a new tip reservoir that facilitates clean work, optimizes pigment consumption, and prevents splatter. Plus, for the first time, we’re introducing "Slope" configurations, as well as our widest range of needles on the market, with our thinnest at just 0.16mm and our thickest at .38mm in diameter.
- Slim, tapered design for maximum visibility
- New internal system for superior stability
- Elongated tip reservoir facilitates clean work, optimizes pigment consumption, and prevents splatter
- New slope configurations
- Available in 0.16mm (our thinnest) - 0.38mm (our thickest) needle options on the market
- Soft membrane design for an airtight seal and backflow prevention
- Highest quality, medical-grade stainless steel needle
- Each box contains 20 needles
Slim, Tapered Design
For maximum visibility & pixel precision.
New internal system for enhanced efficiency.
Elongated Tip Reservoir
Facilitates clean work & splatter prevention.
Provides an airtight seal & backflow prevention.
Optimizes pigment consumption & reduces skin trauma.
Built for comfort & minimized hand fatigue.
Highest Medical Grade Quality
Stainless steel needles, now available in 0.16mm - 0.38mm.