Perma Blend Eyeliner Pigments
- Regular price
- Sale price
What it is: Hand-crafted pigment for your most inspired eyeliner looks.
Why you’ll love it: Our unique blend of the highest quality pigments, with the absolute best ingredients, ensures maximum color concentration for lasting, true results that never shift or change.
What you need to know: Perfect on their own or blended to create a custom shade, each eyeliner pigment is designed to enhance your client’s natural beauty. Our team tests every batch for consistency and safety, so you never have to worry about nasty additives, or how our colors will show up in your clients’ skin. Ethically made and ethically tested, Perma Blend is certified vegan and cruelty free.
Directions for use: All carbon-based eyeliners should be used with caution by experienced artists only. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents. To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Thinning or Shading Solutions.
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
Coal- A dark black grey.
Double Black- Carbon based black that is stronger than Eyeliner Black.
Black Beauty- Iron Oxide black, can be used alone or as a base.
Blended Black - An iron oxide-carbon mix for that black eye liner with an added punch. For those that love iron oxide, but want it to be a bit darker, this is the perfect color.
Eyeliner Black - A cool black pigment, lighter than Double Black. Carbon based.
Blue Iris- Deep Blue Cool Pigment
Plum- Cool Dark Purple